Cushioned training gloves for taking control.
Ideal for football training and kickabouts, these goalkeeper gloves put you in charge. The palm has 2.5 mm of cushioning to take the sting out of shots, while grippy latex clings to the ball in all conditions. The fingers are cut for a comfortable fit.
- Body: polyester / polyurethane; Backhand: Rubber / cotton; Palm: Rubber / cotton
- Soft Grip 2.5 latex for good grip and cushioning
- Positive cut for a good and comfortable fit
- Full-wrap wrist strap for custom fit
- Elastic bandage for perfect fit and wrist support
Goalkeeper Gloves Sizing Guide
Goalkeeper Gloves should be a slightly large fit allowing for a 0.5cm to 1.3cm extension past your finger tips. In contrast though a glove that is too big can cause you to have less control. Getting the right size is important and can be the difference between making a save or letting a goal in.
||65mm - 70mm
||140cm - 149cm
||70mm - 75mm
||149cm - 152.5cm
||75mm - 80mm
||152.5cm - 165cm
||80mm - 85mm
||165cm - 175cm
||85mm - 90mm
||175cm - 180cm
||90mm - 95mm
||180cm - 185cm
||95mm - 100mm
||185cm - 200cm
||100mm - 105mm